Center of Equity and Excellence in Aviation
The Center of Equity and Excellence in Aviation (CEEA), a first-of-its-kind in the aviation industry, will support Denver in becoming THE place that businesses across the United States come to find aviation talent.
Our CEEA overarching goals aim to:
- Serve as an accelerator for economic and workforce development.
- Grow access for underserved communities to build equity into prosperity opportunities.
- Support small minority and women-owned small businesses to increase generational wealth.
- Prepare current and future employees for a career pathway in aviation industry. as well as create more opportunities for minority-, women- and veteran-owned businesses to do business at DEN.
- Advance aviation research and innovation that drives best practices with a global impact
CEEA focuses on three key programming areas:
CEEA is an integral piece to implementing DEN's Vision 100 strategic plan, which will prepare the airport for 100 million annual passengers in the next eight to 10 years. The center will be constructed on Level 4 of the Hotel and Transit Center as part of the Great Hall Completion.
As we continue to implement CEEA programs, we aim to be trailblazers in the aviation industry by embedding equity in all we do and how we connect with our community. We will continue to challenge our assumptions and ask for feedback from our stakeholders as we build CEEA together.
CEEA Fact Sheets: