Welcome to The Westin Denver International Airport, conveniently located just steps from the main terminal. This hotel and conference center provides a modern and convenient destination for global travelers with a range of world-class amenities:
- 37,500 square feet of conference space.
- 519 guest rooms, including 35 suites.
- 15 meeting rooms/boardrooms.
- Two ballrooms
- An indoor pool and fitness center overlooking the airport’s iconic tent roof and the Front Range.
- Adjacent to DEN’s open-air Plaza for arts, entertainment and events.
The Westin was designed to resemble a bird in flight—its curved roof mimicking the concave shape of Jeppesen Terminal’s white peaked roof. From a traveler’s point of view, the Westin’s stunning architecture is surpassed only by its service and available amenities for guests.
The Westin Denver International Airport’s 519 rooms offer ultimate comfort, innovative technology, and wall-to-wall windows with sweeping views of the Rocky Mountains and Colorado’s high plains. Guests enjoy Westin’s signature accommodations and amenities.
Guests can indulge in multiple dining venues that offer a variety of cuisines and healthy menu options. The Westin’s menus support wellness with simple, light, fresh foods, while also focusing on locally sourced items.
- The Westin’s Grill & Vine is a modernized version of the classic bar and grill designed in signature bistro-style. Its farm-to-table inspired menu can be enjoyed indoors or on a spacious outdoor patio, offering a great view of the Plaza.
- For quick snack and coffee options, Ingredients at the Westin offers premium coffee beverages, pastries, snacks and more.
- Westin guests can also find more dining options across the Plaza in the airport terminal. Find airport dining options here.
- Roasting Plant?
- From the airport, you can access the hotel by exiting the terminal through the glass doors at the south end of Level 5 and walking across the Plaza to The Westin main entrance.
- From the A Line commuter train, take the escalator located in the center of the Transit Center (link to new “Transit Center” page) to the Plaza on Level 5 and walk to The Westin main entrance overlooking the train platform. Alternatively, use the elevators located on Level 1 of the Transit Center to access The Westin lobby on Level 6.
- If arriving by car, follow Peña Boulevard toward the West Terminal and West Garage. Follow signage to The Westin.
Valet parking for the Westin is available at $33 for overnight parking privileges for up to three nights and $10 every night after that. To access valet parking, follow the signs to the West Terminal Garage and Westin Hotel. The hotel valet is located on Level 1, on the west side of the hotel.
Transit Center Bag Drop
Guests of the Westin are just a short elevator ride down to the convenient Transit Center Bag Drop. Be sure to drop your luggage at least 90 minutes before your flight and skip the airline ticket counter lines. (For most domestic flights on Southwest, United, Delta and American Airlines.
For Westin Denver International Airport room availability, rates, reservations or additional information, call (303) 317-1800 or visit The Westin website.