WHY DRAG YOUR BAG?
DEN offers free bag check and check-in service at the Transit Center and off of Peña Blvd. on 75th Avenue to make it convenient for you to travel, luggage free, from the time you arrive until you board your flight. Bag check and check-in services are provided by Bags Inc.
- For domestic flights on United, Southwest, Delta, American, and Spirit airlines. Flights to international destinations are not eligible for the bag check service
- Check your bags a minimum of 90 minutes before your flight
- Skip airline ticket counter lines--check your bag and get your boarding pass
- This is a free service. Airline bag fees still apply and can be paid at all bag check locations
- Passengers with lap infants must go to the ticket counter for the child’s boarding pass, per airline regulations
EXPEDITE YOUR BAG CHECK CHECK-IN PROCESS
Save time! Complete the bag check enrollment form here and provide the confirmation information when you arrive at a bag check location.
Attention: Bag Check services in the Pikes Peak and Mt. Elbert Shuttle Lots have been relocated to 75th Ave. near the Pikes Peak Lot.
Transit Center Bag Check
Lug less and explore more. Check your bag at the Transit Center and get your boarding pass before you head up to the terminal and security.
- Transit Center Level 1, below The Westin
- Hours: 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. (for flights departing as late as midnight)
Drive-up Bag Check at 75th Avenue
Drive-up and check your bag from the comfort of your car before you park. Exit Peña Blvd. onto 75th Ave., proceed through the Gun Club intersection and follow signs to the bag check queue where a greeter will remove the luggage from the car, check you in for your flight and even print boarding passes. Then, proceed to park in one of our lots or head to the terminal, luggage free.
- Hours: Saturday–Thursday 4 a.m.–4 p.m., Friday 4 a.m.–7 p.m.
- Directions: Exit Peña Blvd. at 75th Ave., proceed straight through the Gun Club intersection and follow signs to the Bag Check queue which will be located on the south side of 75th Ave.