WHY DRAG YOUR BAG?
DEN offers free bag drop and check-in service at the Transit Center and Pikes Peak and Mt. Elbert shuttle lots to make it convenient for you to travel, luggage free, from the time you arrive until you board your flight.
- For domestic flights on Southwest, United, Delta and American Airlines. Flights to international destinations are not eligible for the bag drop service
- Drop your bags a minimum of 90 minutes before your flight
- Skip airline ticket counter lines--check your bag and get your boarding pass
- This is a free service. Airline bag fees still apply and can be paid at all bag drop locations
- Passengers with lap infants must go to the ticket counter for the child’s boarding pass, per airline regulations
Transit Center Bag Drop
Lug less and explore more. Check your bag at the Transit Center and get your boarding pass before you head up to the terminal and security.
- Transit Center Level 1, below The Westin.
- Hours: 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. (for flights departing as late as midnight).
Drive-up Bag Drop at Pikes Peak and Mt. Elbert Shuttle Lots
Drive in and drop your bag from the comfort of your car before you park. A greeter at the bag drop kiosk will remove your bag from your car, check you in, and hand you your boarding pass. Once you park your car, board the shuttle, and travel to DEN, luggage-free. Upon arriving at the terminal, head directly to security.
- Hours: Saturday–Thursday 4 a.m.–4 p.m., Friday 4 a.m.–7 p.m.
- Follow Bag Drop signs when you enter the parking lot