Parking at DEN has changed due to COVID-19. The following lots are closed:
- DEN’s shuttle parking lots: Pikes Peak and Mt. Elbert
- East Terminal Short Term parking
- Valet parking in both garages
The following parking lots are open:
- The East and West Garages
- West Terminal Short Term parking
- 61st and Peña
- Economy Parking (West Economy is the primary lot)
Passengers planning to park in the economy lot should check FlyDenver.com before heading to the airport and also follow overhead signs on Peña Boulevard to the open economy lot (either East or West), which could vary throughout busy weeks.
Parking shuttles are running from the Economy lots to the DEN Transit Center as usual, every 10 minutes. Shuttle capacity is limited to approximately eight passengers at a time and all passengers are required to wear face masks.
Learn more about parking changes or view a list of alternative shuttle lots here.