Pikes Peak Shuttle Lot
No hourly rate.
Passengers may pick up the shuttle to return to their vehicles in Pikes Peak on the East side only, Level 5, Door #513, Island 3.
When Pikes Peak Shuttle Lot is full, parkers will be directed to the Mt. Elbert Shuttle Lot.
- DEN has a combined total of more than 17,500 shuttle parking spaces at $8 per day
- Pikes Peak Shuttle Lot is the primary "shuttle lot." Shuttle lots are DEN's most economical parking option
- Free vehicle assistance available – If you need help locating your vehicle, jump starting a battery, inflating a tire, or help retrieving your keys from a locked vehicle, we provide these services free of charge all day and all night. Call (303) 342-4645.
- Allow 30 minutes from the time you enter the lot to the time you arrive at the terminal
- Shuttles depart approximately every 7-10 minutes from shelters
Directions to the Pikes Peak Shuttle Lot
From Peña Boulevard to 75th Avenue Exit Locate on Google Maps
Continue onto 75th Avenue east
Continue straight through one stop light
Turn right onto North Elk Street
From Peña Boulevard to Jackson Gap Street Exit
Turn right onto Jackson Gap Street to stop sign
Turn right onto 75th Avenue west
Continue straight and turn left onto North Elk Street