Pikes Peak Shuttle Lot
Temporary Bus Route Change
Effective midnight, Tuesday, May 1st, thru midnight, Monday, May 7th, the Pikes Peak Shuttle Lot west entrance/exit will be closed for construction.
All buses will enter and exit using the east side of the lot. Shuttle stops SS3 and UU4 will be closed!
- DEN has a combined total of more than 17,500 shuttle parking spaces at $8 per day
- Pikes Peak Shuttle Lot is the closest shuttle lot to the terminal and Denver International’s most economical lot
- $2 per hour to a maximum flat rate of $8 each 24-hour period
- Free vehicle assistance available – If you need help locating your vehicle, jump starting a battery, inflating a tire, or help retrieving your keys from a locked vehicle, we provide these services free of charge all day and all night. Call (303) 342-4645.
- Allow 30 to 45 minutes from the time you enter the lot to the time you arrive at the terminal
- Shuttles depart approximately every 7-10 minutes from shelters
- Shuttles drop off and pick up at the terminal, Level 5, Island 3, on both the terminal’s east and west sides
- Terminal East outside doors 507 and 511
- Terminal West outside doors 506 and 510
Directions to the Pikes Peak Shuttle Lot
From Peña Boulevard to 75th Avenue Exit Locate on Google Maps
Continue onto 75th Avenue east
Continue straight through one stop light
Turn right onto North Elk Street
From Peña Boulevard to Jackson Gap Street Exit
Turn right onto Jackson Gap Street to stop sign
Turn right onto 75th Avenue west
Continue straight and turn left onto North Elk Street
If the Pikes Peak Shuttle Lot is full, we will direct you to the Mt. Elbert Shuttle Lot where you can also park for $8/day and the same free parking services are provided.