Pikes Peak Shuttle Lot
- DEN has a combined total of more than 17,500 shuttle parking spaces at $8 per day
- Pikes Peak Shuttle Lot is the closest shuttle lot to the terminal and Denver International’s most economical lot
- $2 per hour to a maximum flat rate of $8 each 24-hour period
- Free vehicle assistance available – If you need help locating your vehicle, jump starting a battery, inflating a tire, or help retrieving your keys from a locked vehicle, we provide these services free of charge all day and all night. Call (303) 342-4645.
- Allow 30 to 45 minutes from the time you enter the lot to the time you arrive at the terminal
- Shuttles depart approximately every 7-10 minutes from shelters
- Shuttles drop off and pick up at the terminal, Level 5, Island 3, on both the terminal’s east and west sides
- Terminal East outside doors 507 and 511
- Terminal West outside doors 506 and 510
Directions to the Pikes Peak Shuttle Lot
From Peña Boulevard to 75th Avenue Exit Locate on Google Maps
Continue onto 75th Avenue east
Continue straight through one stop light
Turn right onto North Elk Street
From Peña Boulevard to Jackson Gap Street Exit
Turn right onto Jackson Gap Street to stop sign
Turn right onto 75th Avenue west
Continue straight and turn left onto North Elk Street
If the Pikes Peak Shuttle Lot is full, we will direct you to the Mt. Elbert Shuttle Lot where you can also park for $8/day and the same free parking services are provided.
WHY DRAG YOUR BAG?
DEN offers free drive-up bag drop and check-in at the Pikes Peak and Mt. Elbert shuttle parking lots. Drop your bag from the comfort of your car before you park, then travel to the airport, luggage free, and skip the airline ticket lines.
- For domestic flights on Southwest, United, Delta and American Airlines. Flights to international destinations are not eligible for the bag drop service
- Arrive at least 90 minutes before your flight
- Hours: Saturday–Thursday 2 a.m.–4 p.m., Friday 2 a.m.–7 p.m.
- Drive in and follow Bag Drop signs when you enter the parking lot
- A greeter at the Bags kiosk will remove your bag from your car, check you in, and hand you your boarding pass
- Park your car and board the shuttle. Upon arriving at the terminal, head directly to security
- No additional fee beyond regular airline bag fees
- Passengers with lap infants must go to the ticket counter for the child’s boarding pass, per airline regulations