Ride App Services
Ride Apps like Lyft and Uber offer pickup and drop-off transportation service for passengers at Denver International Airport.
Ride App Drop-Off Location - Level 5, Curbside:
Passengers arriving at the airport via a ride app service will be dropped off at their specified airline location on Level 5, east and west.
Customers using a ride app service may only be dropped off at this location on Level 5.
Ride App Pickup Location - Level 5, Island 5:
Passengers who have requested rides through the Lyft and Uber apps should follow signs for ground transportation then exit the terminal through doors 506-510 (west side) and 507-511 (east side) on Level 5 near baggage claim and proceed to Island 5 to meet your driver.
Customers using a ride app service may only be picked up in the designated area of Level 5. Find the Ride App Pickup Area on this interactive map.
- Wait to request your ride until after you’ve claimed your luggage at baggage claim or have arrived on Level 5.
- Please use the designated crosswalks to access Island 5 and be aware of vehicle traffic in the area.
- Ride app drivers are not allowed to solicit customers and payment is made in the mobile app.
- Rides may only be requested through the mobile apps.
- Before you get into a ride app vehicle, make sure the license plate, car make and model, and driver name match what is in the app.