Public bus service options to and from DEN within the metro area are provided by the Regional Transportation District (RTD) and the "Bustang" service, provided by the Colorado Department of Transportation.
The Denver Airport Station serves RTD routes AB, AT, 104L, 145X and 169L. This station is located at Denver International Airport at the DEN Transit Center, Level 1, adjacent to the Westin Denver International Airport. The DEN Transit Center can be accessed at the south end of Jeppesen Terminal by exiting through the glass doors and taking the escalator or elevator down to ground level.
- RTD bus service operates from approximately 3:30 a.m. to midnight, with the last bus leaving the airport at 1:28 a.m.
- RTD buses pick-up and drop-off passengers at the DEN Transit Center
- One-day passes are just $10.50
- Riders must have exact change or purchase tickets with a major credit card at ticket vending machines
- Buses depart approximately every 15 minutes during peak hours and drivers will help you load and unload your luggage
- All buses are wheelchair accessible
- An RTD information booth is located at the DEN Transit Center (open Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.)
Visit the RTD website or call (303) 299-6000 for schedules and more information.
Connecting Colorado via Bustang
The Colorado Department of Transportation’s Bustang®, an interregional bus service, gives passengers traveling from outside of Denver options for getting to and from the airport via the A Line commuter train from Denver’s Union Station.
From Union Station, Bustang connects travelers from Denver to Colorado Springs, Fort Collins, Vail, Glenwood Springs and more. It’s stress-free, convenient, affordable and flexible. Amenities include a restroom, bike racks, free Wi-Fi, reclining seats, power outlets and USB ports.
For more information, visit the Bustang website or call (800) 900-3011.
Bustang Route Map