Mt. Elbert Shuttle Lot
- DEN has a combined total of more than 17,500 shuttle parking spaces at $8 per day
- The Mt. Elbert Shuttle Lot is the airport's "overflow" lot and opens when the Pikes Peak Shuttle Lot is full.
- $2 per hour to a maximum flat rate of $8 each 24-hour period
- Shuttles depart approximately every 7-10 minutes from shelters
- Allow 30 minutes from the time you enter the lot to the time you arrive at the terminal
- Shuttles drop off and pick up at the terminal, Level 5, Island 3, on both the terminal’s east and west sides
- Terminal East outside doors 507 and 511
- Terminal West outside doors 506 and 510
- Free vehicle assistance available – (303) 342-4645
Directions to the Mt. Elbert Shuttle Lot
From Peña Boulevard to Jackson Gap Street Exit Locate on Google Maps
Turn right onto Jackson Gap Street south
Continue straight, past stop sign
Road veers to the left and becomes 71st Avenue
Turn right onto Robertsdale Street
Turn left onto east 68th Avenue
Turn left onto Valley Head Street
WHY DRAG YOUR BAG?
DEN offers drive-up bag drop and check-in at the Mt. Elbert shuttle parking lots. Drop your bag from the comfort of your car before you park, then travel to the airport, luggage free, and skip the airline ticket lines.
- For domestic flights on United, Southwest, Delta and American Airlines. Flights to international destinations are not eligible for the bag drop service
- Arrive at least 90 minutes before your flight
- Hours: Saturday–Thursday 2 a.m.–4 p.m., Friday 2 a.m.–7 p.m.
- Drive in and follow Bag Drop signs when you enter the parking lot
- A greeter at the Bags kiosk will remove your bag from your car, check you in, and hand you your boarding pass
- Park your car and board the shuttle. Upon arriving at the terminal, head directly to security
- No additional fee beyond regular airline bag fees
- Passengers with lap infants must go to the ticket counter for the child’s boarding pass, per airline regulations