Hours are reduced at most concessions in the cell phone waiting lot.
7680 N. Wenatchee St., Denver, CO 80249 map
Final Approach is the airport's cell-phone waiting lot located approximately three miles west of the Jeppesen Terminal. It can be easily accessed via eastbound Peña Boulevard to 75th Avenue and northbound Gun Club Road; westbound Peña Boulevard to Wenatchee Street; or from East 78th Avenue. Signs are posted along all access routes.
Wait in the Final Approach cell phone lot until your traveler is ready to be picked up (Arrivals, Level 4).
Please note there is no waiting allowed curbside or at the arrivals pickup area at the terminal.
Restaurants are open:
- Dunkin’ Donuts - Dine In: Daily, 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.; Drive-thru: Daily, 6 a.m. - 6 p.m. (can pre-order via app)
- Schlotzky's - Daily, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Wendy's - Daily, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.; Drive thru: Daily, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. (can pre-order via app)
- Tia's Authentic New Mexican Eats - temporarily closed
- Auntie Anne's Pretzels - Daily: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Additionally, the Final Approach facility offers:
- 253 parking spaces
- Free Wi-Fi service in the building and parking lot
- A children’s seating area with iPads built into tabletops with access to games - temporarily closed
- Lounge seating - temporarily closed
- Indoor restrooms
- Eight flight information display boards
- Convenient access to the adjacent Phillips 66 fueling station
The Cell Phone Waiting Lot is the ideal place to wait for a call from your traveler letting you know they are ready for pick up at Jeppesen Terminal. While waiting for that call, you can stretch your legs with a visit into the Final Approach facility (seating area is closed) to enjoy a bite to eat while keeping an eye on flight status monitors. This facility has public restrooms.
An alternative to waiting in the Cell Phone Lot is to park in Garage Parking for $5 an hour or in Short Term Parking for $6 an hour. For safety reasons vehicles are not allowed to park on Peña Blvd. or roadways leading to Jeppesen Terminal.
Note: Baggage claim is on Level 5 of Jeppesen Terminal and does not have public vehicle access, so direct your party to Arrivals level (level 4). Vehicles are allowed to drive through and pick up passengers, but they may not park and wait at curbside. Any unattended vehicle will be towed immediately.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS to the CELL PHONE WAITING LOT:
On inbound Peña Blvd. drive to the 75th Ave. exit (12 miles from Interstate 70 and the Peña Blvd. junction, just past the E-470 overpass)
Stay in the right-hand lane and take the 75th Ave. exit
Turn left onto Gun Club Road
Turn left again onto 77th Ave.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS to JEPPESEN TERMINAL:
From the Cell Phone Waiting Lot, take 78th Ave. east to Jackson Gap St.
Turn right to travel south along Jackson Gap St. to the eastbound ramp onto Peña Blvd.
Follow the signs along Peña Blvd. to access Terminal East or Terminal West.