Eco-pass or employee parking pass for employees working more than 28 hours
Health insurance through Anthem for full time employees
$200 of free product that renews annually for employees who stay on for 90+ days
Full time employees earn one week of PTO after working for a full year with the company
Bonus system that changes monthly
The Bjorn’s Colorado Honey Airport Sales Reps will actively sell our products, engage customers, maintain the retail locations plus inventory storage areas, and communicate with the Airport Managers to ensure welcoming and profitable locations.
Bjorn’s Colorado Honey has been in business since 2013. We have a number of retail locations, including three retail kiosks and two in-line retail stores at the Denver International Airport. We’re a small family company that makes and sells high-quality honey, bee-based skincare, and CBD products. A lot of time, energy, love, and hard work has gone into creating and building our company from the ground up, and we take a lot of pride in that! Our hope and expectation for those who want to be a part of the team is that they feel the same pride and enthusiasm for the brand.
Airport Sales Rep Job Daily Responsibilities:
- Arrive to work 30 minutes prior to the beginning of each shift. All Bjorn’s Colorado Honey Airport locations are open every day from 7 am to 9 pm Sunday through Friday, and 7 am to 7 pm Saturday at our kiosk and 7 am to 9 pm at our stores
- Be sure to acknowledge and greet every customer and visitor in a friendly manner and give samples or free honey sticks as often as possible.
- Be motivated, upbeat, and easy to talk with. Act professionally at all times.
- Actively sell and hand out samples of products throughout the day.
- Take pride in selling quality products and being a representative of the Bjorn’s Colorado Honey brand.
- Be respectful to all customers and co-workers at all times, including when interacting via social media, text messages, or the Crew app.
- Once trained, be able to speak about all our products in an informed and enthusiastic way to sell effectively. Any beekeeping knowledge is a plus but not needed.
- Count your cash drawer correctly at the beginning/ end of shift and drop cash in the cash drop box at the end of each shift.
- Be motivated to work and sell on your own when needed, and be excited to work as a team when scheduled with another Sales Representative or Manager.
- Actively communicate with the Airport Managers in a timely manner about all questions, concerns, absences, or scheduling changes, and any interpersonal issues with others on the team that might arise.
- Communicate any problems with store supplies, tools, or inventory to the Airport Managers in a timely manner.
- Keep the retail locations clean and re-stocked as time allows, take pride in the appearance of the locations, and make it a welcoming place where customers want to shop.
- Keep inventory and backstock areas clean and functional.
- Always leave the locations as you would like it to be left for you.
- Be sure to do all daily tasks thoroughly (reference daily task sheet for exact tasks).
- Be sure to thoroughly do the weekly tasks (reference weekly task sheet for exact tasks).
- Be flexible and a team player, which could mean taking on extra shifts or working a different schedule, as needed, and if personal schedules allow.
- Be able to lift up to 30 lbs. at once
- Double-check that all kiosks, stores, and drawers are properly locked and lights are turned off before leaving.
The Bjorn’s Colorado Airport Retail Store Sales Rep. Pay Structure:
The base pay is $18.29 plus 10% commission capped at $25/hour plus all tips. New hires are also welcome to start at the $20/hour training rate (plus all tips) and then move to commission once they feel comfortable doing so