2022 DEN Events Series
At DEN, we strive to host events that surprise and delight passengers and community members. We are honored to have partnerships with local organizations, artists and performers that make our events among the most unique in the world.
We are pleased to announce that our unique event series at DEN will be returning in 2022! All DEN events are free and open to the public. Favorites such as the Park on the Plaza and Mini Golf will be returning. This year, we are introducing new programs as well: Jeppesen Jams, a series of performances inside Jeppesen Terminal that focus on various entertainment around holidays. We are also debuting a jazz concert series on the Plaza called Jazz on the Park, with biweekly performances of local Jazz bands. Here is the listing of our events so far:
- March 17- St. Patrick's Day Celebration featuring Celtic Steps Irish Step Dancing
- Noon- 2 p.m. at the train exit in the main (Jeppesen) terminal
- May 4- Star Wars Day featuring 25+ of your favorite characters from all the films
- 8-10 a.m. at the train exit in the main (Jeppesen) terminal
- May 5- Cinco de Mayo Celebration featuring Mariachi Internacional
- 11 a.m.- 1 p.m. at the train exit in the main (Jeppesen) terminal
Park on the Plaza: May through October
- The popular Park on the Plaza will be open for the summer beginning May 27 and will close on Oct. 2.
Jazz on the Park: June through August
- Jazz on the Park, featuring a variety of local Jazz bands, will be held bimonthly on Friday evenings from 3 - 6 p.m. on the Park on the Plaza. Rain or Shine.
July 1- Danny Showers Band- “A Salute to America”
July 15- Tenia Nelson Trio
August 12- Danny Showers Trio
Mini Golf: June through July
- A 10-hole mini-golf course is available on the DEN Plaza for passengers, employee and the public enjoyment. The course is open daily from 10 a.m.- 7 p.m., June 17- July 17
We look forward to seeing you this year. *Weather may impact availability.
We are following state and federal guidelines closely and have many efforts in place to ensure passenger and employee safety. Read about those efforts here.
Images from our past events can be found here.