- In 2018, DEN saw a record-setting 64.5 million passengers
- DEN as the fifth busiest airport in the U.S. and 20th busiest in the world (2018)
- Approximately 65 percent of travelers at DEN are origination and destination (O&D) passengers, and 35 percent are connecting
- Approximately 35 million annual domestic passengers are O&D passengers, making DEN the third-largest domestic O&D hub in the U.S.
- International traffic at DEN accounts for approximately 3 million passengers annually – over 4 percent of the airport’s total passenger traffic
The airport publishes monthly reports on passenger traffic and airline market share. Those reports are available here.