Services, Terms & Conditions
For a limited time, services are offered free of charge and are strictly based on availability.
- Contact with booking agent or departure party regarding travel details
- Coordination with chauffeur or ground transportation provider
- Priority check-in, when available
- Meet and greet assistance; curb to gate, gate to vehicle or gate to gate
- Arranging luggage assistance (Skycap fees at passenger’s expense)
- Coordination with wheelchair services (wheelchair must be booked directly with the airline and include the passenger’s record locator)
- Expedited security processing, when available
- On departure, boarding when desired arranged with the gate agent (based on airline policy)
- Report sent to booking agency following meet and assist
- Tipping to Skycaps/Porters is the responsibility of the passenger(s)
- Lounge usage is at the discretion of the airline. In some cases, a day-pass may be purchased. Please contact your airline for more information
Hours of Operation
Normal hours of operations are seven days a week, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
PLEASE NOTE: By policy Concierge staff members are not permitted to accept gratuities.
For a full list of Terms and Conditions, please click here.