Items found at security checkpoints or in public areas of the airport are taken to the airport Lost and Found, located in Jeppesen Terminal. Filing a claim for a lost item can be done online at no charge.
- Lost and Found Office: Jeppesen Terminal, East Level 1 near Doors 111 and 113 Map
- Hours of Operation:
- Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Telephone lines close 30 minutes prior to closing time
- Click here to review our Frequently Asked Questions
- Online Services: File a free claim by visiting: https://lostandfound.flydenver.com
- Phone (303) 342-4062 or (800) AIR-2DEN; telephone lines close 30 minutes prior to closing time