The Lost and Found receives items lost in public areas of the airport. This includes restrooms, TSA security checkpoints, employee shuttles, public shuttle lots, and any public interior or exterior areas of the airport. Items can take 24-48 hours to show up in Lost and Found. Filing a claim for a lost item can be done online at no charge.
For items left on the airplane, airline gate/ticket counter, restaurant, shop, business or ground transportation provider please inquire with the business.
Items we DO NOT accept
- Water bottles/hydro flasks
- Vape pens
Lost and Found Office: Jeppesen Terminal, East Level 1 near Doors 111 and 113 Map
- Hours of Operation:
- Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Telephone lines close 30 minutes prior to closing time
- Lost and Found is closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Online Services: File a free claim by visiting DEN's Lost-and-Found website
- Phone (303) 342-4062 or (800) AIR-2DEN; telephone lines close 30 minutes prior to closing time
- Click here to review our Frequently Asked Questions