We know that our passengers have questions about how COVID-19 is impacting the airport and what DEN is doing to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. The safety and well-being of our passengers and employees is our number-one priority. Click here to learn the steps DEN has taken to protect passengers and employees and how travelers can travel safely through DEN.
Mask Required at DEN:
In accordance with Governor Jared Polis's recent order requiring everyone to wear a face covering when out in public, all visitors, passengers and employees are required to wear face coverings while at the airport until further notice.
VeriFLY only at DEN:
If you are a health-conscious traveler looking for more reliability and confidence in your journey through the airport, then VeriFLY is the program for you. This free program allows you to make a reservation for TSA and gives you access to a limited-capacity train car to get to your concourse. To learn more about the program and how to sign up, click here.
Operational Update for Passengers:
The following services are closed until further notice:
- Shuttle Parking Lots, including Pikes Peak and Mt. Elbert
- East Economy Lot
- Valet parking in the east and west garages
- Bag Check at the Transit Center and on 75th Ave. near the Pikes Peak Lot
- All airline clubs with the exception of the United Airlines East Red Carpet Club on Concourse B and the Delta Skyclub
- DEN Interfaith Chapel and Prayer Hall in the terminal
- Final Approach's indoor seating area is closed - all concessions are open
- Paradise 4 Paws on 75th Ave.
Public Parking Information:
If you are unable to return to DEN as planned due to COVID-19 and have questions about your vehicle that is currently parked in a DEN parking lot, send an email to [email protected] with the following information:
- Phone number
- Vehicle make, model, color and license plate #
- Lot your vehicle is parked in
- Date parked
- Original return date
- New return date (if known)
- Your question/concern
Email responses will occur during normal business hours between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
DEN Customer Service
Customer Service hours of operations have changed as follows:
- Information Booths will be staffed 7 days per week from 6 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- The Ambassador and the CATS programs have been suspended for the time being
COVID-19 Cases at DEN:
Any airport employee showing symptoms of illness is instructed to stay home and avoid coming to work at DEN. If an airport employee tests positive for COVID-19, notifications are made through the public health department and anyone who has been in contact with the infected individual is instructed to follow guidance from health officials.
Real ID Enforcement
The October 1, 2020, deadline for REAL ID has been delayed to October 2021 due to the COVID-19 pandemic.