DEN Real Estate offers a unique value proposition for commercial development land in one of the country’s most vibrant economies.
Sitting at the global mid-point between Tokyo and Frankfurt and in the center of the United States, DEN Real Estate offers development opportunities with unrivaled access:
- Conduct business in multiple time zones with nonstop connections to major U.S. markets in 5 hours or less
- Nonstop flights to more than 26 cities in 11 countries including Europe, Asia and South America
Leveraging the Energy of Denver
In addition to a diverse range of entrepreneurial businesses, Denver is home to ten Fortune 500 headquarters that are equipped with an educated, advanced-degree workforce to support sectors such as technology, healthcare, financial, industrial and agribusiness.
Accessibility to a World-Class Airport
- $26 billion in economic impact to Denver Metro region
- Nearly 61.4 million passengers served in 2017 with the capacity to grow to serve 100 million passengers annually
- $3.5 billion capital plan
- 519-room Westin Hotel adjacent to terminal
- Fastest airport Wi-Fi in the world at 61.74 mbps and over 10,000 power outlets in waiting areas
- VIP Customer Service Program for executives
- 37-minute commuter rail connection to the heart of downtown
- Largest airport land holdings in the U.S.