Airline Service Providers
City of Denver Dept. of Aviation
Miscellaneous Administration And Program
Reports to Fleet/GSE/QC Manager. Tests and inspects fuels and additive products. Compiles and evaluates statistical data to evaluate and assure quality and reliability of products. Performs inspections, testing, and small repairs on hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical systems on aviation fueling equipment.
- Tests fuel/additive products for variety of qualities such as dimensions, performance, and/or chemical characteristics.
- Consults with manufacturer or engineering staff to determine quality and reliability standards and analyzes fuels/additives to ensure consistent product quality.
- Records test data, following statistical quality control procedures.
- Evaluates data and writes reports to validate or indicate deviations from existing standards.
- Prepares graphs or charts of data or enters data into computer for analysis.
- Perform daily quality control checks on equipment.
- Maintain equipment in clean and functional condition.
- Performs the duties of fueler or fuel farm attendant as needed.
- Conducts work in a safe and environmentally conscious fashion by adhering to all company, industry, local, state and federal safety and environmental regulations and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Must be able to successfully complete the company’s PST program.
- Must be able to pass a color blindness test.
- Must be able to pass a ten-year criminal background check.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Must be able to pass an audiogram.