Face coverings are required at DEN for passengers, employees and guests. Please be respectful of others who may have health concerns. Do the right thing by wearing your face covering throughout your journey at DEN.
If you forgot your mask, there are many locations to purchase one. Two mask vending machines are in the terminal – one is on the north end of Level 6 near the restrooms on the west side and the other is on the south end of Level 5 around the corner from Boulder Beer Tap House on the west side.
Additionally, face masks and other hygiene items can be purchased at the following concessions:
- Hudson (terminal and all concourses)
- Peak (terminal and all concourses)
- Sky Market (B Concourse)
- Connections (B Concourse)
- Safe Travels PPE kiosk (B Concourse)
- Express Market (C Concourse)
- Si Say Bon (C Concourse)