WHY DRAG YOUR BAG?
DEN offers free bag check and check-in service to make it convenient for you to travel, luggage free, from the time you arrive until you board your flight. Bag check and check-in services are provided by Bags Inc.
- For domestic flights on United, Delta, American, Spirit, and Southwest airlines. Flights to international destinations are not eligible for the bag check service
- Check your bags a minimum of 90 minutes before your flight
- Skip airline ticket counter lines - check your bag and get your boarding pass
- This is a free service. Airline bag fees still apply and can be paid at all bag check locations
- Passengers with lap infants must go to the ticket counter for the child’s boarding pass, per airline regulations
Transit Center Bag Check
Lug less and explore more. Check your bag at the Transit Center and get your boarding pass before you head up to the terminal and security.
- Transit Center Level 1, below the Westin map
- Hours: Daily, 6 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Drive-up Bag Check at 75th Avenue is CLOSED