The Denver Airport Station is the eastern end-of-line station providing direct, convenient access from DEN to downtown Denver in just 37 minutes via the A Line commuter train. The DEN Transit Center, which offers amenities for easy, efficient travel, is located just steps from the train on Level 1 below The Westin Denver International Airport hotel and conference center. Travelers arriving at the Transit Center walk a short distance to the escalator or elevator that lead up to Level 5 and the south entrance of the Jeppesen Terminal and the security checkpoints.
At the Transit Center, travelers can:
- Check Your Bag: passengers with domestic flights on United, Southwest, Delta or American Airlines can check luggage and get boarding passes at the convenient bag drop.
- Print Boarding Passes: passengers can print boarding passes for participating airlines, which include United, Southwest, British Airways, Lufthansa and Icelandair, at one of six self-serve boarding pass kiosks.
- Grab Coffee or Food at the Roasting Plant.
- Purchase Train/Bus Tickets: for the A Line commuter train or RTD buses using cash or credit cards at the ticket vending machines located on the train platform. Tickets can also be purchased at the RTD Information Booth at the Transit Center.
- Catch a Bus or Train: in addition to the A Line commuter train, passengers can access RTD buses at the Transit Center. Connecting routes include the AA, AB, AT, 145X and 169L routes.
For schedules and more information about the A Line commuter train and buses to and from DEN, visit the RTD website.
Additional Ground Transportation Information
There are numerous ground transportation options available at Denver International Airport. The Ground Transportation Information Counter is located in the central area on Level 5 of Jeppesen Terminal. Counter hours are 6:00 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. daily.
- Wheelchair transportation information
- Destination information for companies serving the airport
- Maps and directions to transportation pick-up / drop-off areas
- Hotel shuttle information
- Brochures and printed materials for companies serving the airport
- Arrangements for large groups
Contact Ground Transportation at (303) 342-4059 or by e-mail.
Ground transportation information is subject to change at any time. Listed commercial carriers are registered to do business at Denver International Airport. The airport does not endorse any commercial company, nor does it guarantee price, availability, or service related to any commercial company.