DEN currently has 111 gates with 32 ground load positions. Passengers access the gates via the A, B and C concourses. To reach the A Gates, passengers can choose to walk over a pedestrian bridge or take the passenger train. Access to B and C Gates is limited to the passenger train.
- A Gates: 1,900 feet (579 meters) long, 1,220,000 square feet (113,342 square meters)
- B Gates: 3,300 feet (1,006 meters) long, 2,033,872 square feet (188,953 square meters)
- C Gates: 1,900 feet (579 meters), 789,000 square feet (73,301 square meters)
DEN continuously evaluates the need for additional gates:
- DEN has the ability to extend the three existing concourses
- DEN's long-term master plan calls for the construction of Concourse D and Concourse E north of the three existing concourses - There is not currently an estimated timeframe for those needs