June 28, 2023, 11 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Come check out the Wellness Center’s amenities, state-of-the-art equipment and hear about the current and future renovation plans. The Wellness Center is only open to airport employees as a wonderful resource to assist with your overall wellbeing!
Activities at the Wellness Center Open House include:
Digital Posture Evaluations (walk-in) – Get your posture and flexibility checked in seven minutes, along with tips for improving movement and posture.
11 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
10-minute Chair Massages
11 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
MyFitFoods and Muscle Fortress Supplement Vendors – stop by to grab free samples and talk to staff.
10:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
The DEN Wellness Center Is Your Destination for Fitness and Health
What can the DEN Wellness Center do for you?
Whether you want to squeeze in a workout on a work break, establish a regular workout routine or simply want easy and affordable access to state-of-the-art equipment, the DEN Wellness Center has you covered!
DEN Wellness Center Amenities Include:
- The latest cardiovascular equipment
- Extensive free weights
- Strength and rehab equipment
- Separate cardio studio with hundreds of on-demand video classes
- Secured facility with showers and day-use lockers (members provide their own towel and lock)
- Open to all airport employees, age 18 or over
- Monthly 24/7 membership: $20 for Non-CCD Airport Employees
- Memberships can be purchased at the parking permit sales off on Level 1 between doors 111 and 113 in Jeppesen Terminal.
- Waiver form and electronic submission must be completed before payment to the parking office; email: [email protected] for the electronic submission and waiver form.
Location & Contacts
- 24/7 access for members
- Staffed Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. (except City of Denver holidays)
- Call for a tour during office hours: (303) 342-2205
- We are located on the AOB 4th floor loading dock on the West side
How to participate if you DO OR DO NOT have a DEN Employee badge:
Unbadged employees should follow these directions to reach the Wellness Center. Employees may also call 303-342-2205 for an escort from the AOB lobby to the Wellness Center.