Public bus service is provided within the metro area by the Regional Transportation District (RTD) and the "Bustang" service offered by the Colorado Department of Transportation.
The new Denver Airport Station will serve RTD routes 145X, 169L, AA, AB, and AT. This station is located at the Denver International Airport at the DEN Transit Center, adjacent to the Westin Denver International Airport. The DEN Transit Center can be accessed at the south end of the Jeppesen Terminal, exit through the glass doors and take the escalator down to ground level. RTD buses no longer serve the stop at West Terminal, Level 5.
- RTD bus service operates from approximately 3:30 a.m. to midnight, with the last bus leaving the airport at 1:28 a.m.
- One-day passes are just $9
- Riders must have exact change
- Buses depart approximately every 15 minutes during peak hours and drivers will help you load and unload your luggage
- All buses are wheelchair accessible
- An RTD information booth is located at the DEN Transit Center
- Visit the RTD website at www.RTD-Denver.com for schedules and more information
RTD buses pick up and drop-off passengers at the DEN Transit Center: go-out the south end of the Jeppesen Terminal on Level 5, though the doors to the hotel and down the escalator.
Connecting Colorado via Bustang
The Colorado Department of Transportation’s Bustang®, an interregional bus service, gives residents and visitors transportation options for getting to and from the airport via the A Line from Denver’s Union Station.
From Union Station, Bustang connects travelers from Denver to Colorado Springs, Fort Collins, Vail, Glenwood Springs and more. Need a reason to ride? Try stress-free, convenient, affordable and flexible.
Amenities include restroom, bike racks, free WiFi, reclining seats, power outlets and USB ports.
Bustang Route Map